- 21 multiplayer levels (maps).
- Quake 3 and Star Trek Voyager Elite Force Map Compatability.
- An original soundtrack featuring 11 original tracks.
- 7 Game Modes.
- In game Voice Over IP Support (VOIP)
- All New Weapons
- Instagib Modifier Available On Most Game Modes.
- Build defensive Gun Turrets in capture the flag.
- Random Map Rotations
- New features for Mappers.
SUMMARY OF THE NEW AND NOTABLE:
- You can now drop weapons.
- 4 new music tracks by DiVinity
- Siginificant Improvements to Trepidation Gametype + Instagib.
- New One 4 All Gametype in Single Player Mode.
- Bots can now, somewhat decently, play the Trepidation gametype.
- Now Compatable with maps for Star Trek Elite Force and Quake 3.
- A few brand new maps.
- Several Maps Revamped
- New Gametypes modes, One4All, Reverse CTF.
- Build Gun Turrets to defend your flag.
- Random Map Rotations
- Server admins, setup simple file based map rotations.
- Lots of bugfixes
Detailed Changelog - Most Recent Changes First
- Configuration menu now reflects and functions correctly with modern resolutions.
- New intro video.
- Fixed issue on single player arsenal, that would result if instagib was set to 1.
- New Version of CTF_JUNCTION_2
- ctf_battlefield has had a major facelift.
- Dystopia has had a major facelift.
- Major updates to ctf_trepxus, ctf_pyramid2, ctf_aversion, ctf_battlefield, dystopia
- New Maps: oarpg3dm2_s, dread2 and station145
- Added cl_multiuser for windows users, changing this to 0 will use the base directory for map downloads and configs instead of the appdata folder.
- Bots can no longer pickup flight
- LFO Rifle always starts with 40 ammo now.
- Fix redundant skill levels in bot files
- More tweaks to default video settings
- Corrected default video resolution
- New Map Trep_War_Ring_2
- ctf_pyramide2 has been revised and improved.
- Bot issues on ctf_pyramide2 have been resolved.
- Made error message clearer about version mismatches.
- You can now drop weapons using /drop or binding a key from the settings menu.
- Fixed issue where instagib would revert off in trepidation gametype.
- Fixed issue where powerups wouldn't show up in arsenal correctly if instagib was set to 1.
- Fixed issue where new buildable items are announced more than once.
- Fixed issue where player remains immobilized after team scores and buildables are destroyed.
- Water on some ef maps now shows up correctly.
- fixed reference to default.cfg in engine, should be trepidation.cfg
- Added some of the new settings to the default cfg file (trepidation.cfg)
- Added 4 new tracks by DiVinity
- Updated engine defaults
- Updated trep radiant.
- Fixed issue where deaths where not getting counted correctly when they are self inflicted.
- Changed a handful of defaults in the engine for better looking graphics:
- Accuracy on scoreboard now shows # of deaths instead.
- Fixed missing model on error screen.
- Cannot join a server running a different version of Trepidation (this would royally screw up the game)
- Client will no longer try to download official game pak files from server.
- Fixed yet another bug where you would remained zoomed after warmup.
- Fixed arsenal and survival grapple settings in single player.
- Turrets and immobilizers are harder to destroy in instagib.
- Fixed ctf sample server configurations.
- Changed various text referring to the old (still working) website url.
- Changed DM to FFA to reflect free for all wording.
License: GNU Free Documentation License (FDL) (v. 1.2)
File Size: 186927.26 MB
Author Homepage: http://trepidation.n5net.com
Uploaded On: 2007-07-21