This release has an installer for windows as well as a self-extracting archive for 32 and 64 bit Linux.
– 18 multiplayer levels (maps).
– Quake 3 and Star Trek Voyager Elite Force Map Compatability.
– An original soundtrack featuring 10 original tracks.
– 7 Game Modes.
– In game Voice Over IP Support (VOIP)
– All New Weapons
– Instagib Modifier Available On Most Game Modes.
– Build defensive Gun Turrets in capture the flag.
– Random Map Rotations
– New features for Mappers.
SUMMARY OF THE NEW AND NOTABLE:
– Trepidation gametype with Instagib modifier.
– New One 4 All Gametype in Single Player Mode.
– Bots can now, somewhat decently, play the Trepidation gametype.
– Now Compatable with maps for Star Trek Elite Force and Quake 3.
– Flame Thrower Primary Fire completely rewritten.
– New Gametypes modes, One4All, Reverse CTF.
– Build Gun Turrets to defend your flag.
– Random Map Rotations
– Server admins, setup simple file based map rotations.
– Lots of bugfixes
Detailed Changelog – Most Recent Changes First
***** VERSION 0.0.20 *****
– Updated server protocol.
– Added new map from LAZ, “Acid”.
– Hit sound now happens when you hit a buildable object.
– Time to build a power core has been reduce to 35 seconds from 55.
– generators work regardless of the power cores health with instagib modifier on.
– power core can no longer be destroyed with one shot with instagib modifier on.
– Updated website references with new website.
– Updating sevrer configs for new master server
– Updating exe with new master server
– add g_pointrebuild which in the trepidation gametype, set to 1, will force both teams to rebuild power cores and all buildables after a point is made. This defaults to 1
– g_suddendeath always works now, it was a bit buggy before.
– Fixed broken bot, removed beret bot, added moulder bot.
– Lowered the powercores regeneration threshhold
– Bots now build immobilizers
– Increased immobilizer health
– ded-server.bat now references the correct default port number
– Fixed “pure server” placement on server loading screen
– New debug level (trep_debug 2) for developers
– Fixed several broken bot voice sounds causing console errors.
– Default single player and server configs now include g_maxturrets defaults. need g_allowturrets
– Build menu now omits generator and power core for ctf games.
– Set g_allowgrapple cvar in sample server configs.
– Fixed up the regen model
– fixed one4all.cfg for single player mode to have correct map download url.