All Servers have been updated:
Get it HERE
– 17 multiplayer levels (maps).
– Quake 3 and Star Trek Voyager Elite Force Map Compatability.
– An original soundtrack featuring 10 original tracks.
– 7 Game Modes.
– In game Voice Over IP Support (VOIP)
– All New Weapons
– Instagib Modifier Available On Most Game Modes.
– Build defensive Gun Turrets in capture the flag.
– Random Map Rotations
– New features for Mappers.
NEW AND NOTABLE:
– Now Compatible with maps for Star Trek Elite Force and Quake 3.
– Flame Thrower Primary Fire completely rewritten.
– New Gametypes modes, One4All, Reverse CTF.
– Build Gun Turrets to defend your flag.
– Random Map Rotations
– Server admins, setup simple file based map rotations.
– Lots of bugfixes
Trepidation Changelog – Most Recent Changes First
– New linux binaries
– added g_allowDevastator, when set to 0 Devastator and it’s ammo are replaced on maps with singularity cannon.
– Grapple can be used in CTF games now, it is now controlled by the g_allowgrapple cvar.
– Removed choose class from ingame menu as it was never implemented.
– Ammo box Models removed from pk3
– Ammo on hud is now an icon to match the pickup, not a model.
– Sample Server cfgs now default to sv_pure “1”
– Fixed damage on gata gun, was reversed primary/alt fire.
– Shotgun damage adjusted
– Attempting to make adjustments to AL support to fix music stutter
– Added Grapple option to offline and server menu.
– Added Instagib option to offline and server menu.
– Fixed type-o in server browser
– added g_allowGrapple to enable/disable grapple hook.
– Fixed single people ffa match so that the first map is random.
– Grapple is much more responsive.
– Bots no longer get the jetpack on showdown, as they kinda stink at it.
– Reduced new flame thrower damage.
– Fixed issue where missing player models made player invisible. Now goes to default model.
– Server browser: Adjusted server hostname size so you can see more of the name, got rid of the old pb
yes/no and also removed the udp/tcp column.
– Adjusted the max ammo on shotgun to 20, it was 60 which is way to high.
– Added an opening video – just a placeholder for now.
– More adjustment on the bots.
– Cleaning up more duplicate media in the pk3 files.
– New flag icons.
– Swapped gata alt and primary fire modes.. Just because
– Adjusted starting and max ammo on new flame thrower code
– All ammo pickups are icons, not wonderful, but better than the placeholder models.
cg_simpleitems -1 disables this.
– Started rewrite of flame thrower.
– Replaced Gauss Rifle Shotgun and Quad Damage Sounds
– Replaced a lot of sprites and icons, much cleaner now.
– Fixing ctf_aversion again.
– Removed some duplicate media in pk3 files.
– Made some adjustments for max ammo values, many where way too high.
– Fixed max ammo on weapons after screwing it up with the weapon re-order
Dev Build 11-24-2016
– setup g_easymap for file driven map rotations.
– Fixed netchan error causing server crashes.
– Updated protocol so the old mac binaries will work since we have no way of making new ones.
– Built new DLLS with modern versions of vorbis, and SDL1.
– Scoreboard/Podium Model is no longer broken
– fixed up zoom functions and bugs
– Less weight on Guass Rifle for all bots.
– Reordered Weapons. Makes way more sense, now in the order of power 1 through 9.
– Fixed issue where bots where being added/removed during arsenal and survival, likely causing the crashes we’ve seen with the recursive error.
– Fixed issue where round number wasn’t resetting when using /randmap
– Added bot support for the fixed version of ctf_aversion.
– Changed many missing sound filenames from wav to ogg in client game code.
– Updated chat sound
– Non Players can no longer go on killing sprees (i.e. world, turrets, etc.)
– Think I nailed the out of ammo issue with guantlet
– Fixed issue where if you zoomed on warmup you get stuck zoomed forever. // Nope still a bug
– fix issue with powerups not getting pre-registered on arsenal and survival causing the broken model thing when powerups are dropped
– Added the ability to specify g_NumRounds for survival so that each map can have multiple rounds (Scoring needs some work).
– Added Linux 64 bit binaries.
– Devastator and Gauntlet will get handed out less in Survival and One4All
– New map by gigon station144
– Star Trek Voyager Elite Force Maps now work and spawn items! Some may be missing textures from the original game though.
– Fixed autochangemap bug.
– In arsenal when random weapon selection is active the devastator shows up less.
– Alt Shotgun is now pdg
– Gata Gun Alt Now Fires straight and doesn’t bounce.
– Added some better random spread for gata gun primary.
– Fixed several missing sounds. still more to make
– Converted several wavs to ogg.
– Implemented g_autochangemap
– Implemented g_regenhealth/g_regenammo
– Fixed hangar19 screenshot
– fixed issue when no map was found on random rotation.
– Fixed missing taunt sounds on bots.
– Updated bot chat strings.
– I think I fixed the random map repeating bug
– Did some fine tuning to devastator for weapon balance.
– Did some fine tuning to flame thrower for weapon balance.
– Fixed bots, there are more bots available for matches.
– fixed bot chatting on single player.
– Implemented Multijumping controlled by the g_MuliJumps cvar (Not working)
– Added new single player menu.
– LFO Rifle can penetrate battlesuite at half damage. (This may change in the future)
– decreased accuracy of alt singularity cannon.
– added g_StartRandom so that the server will pick the set of weapons on arsenal randomly.
– added g_randommap for randomized map rotations which uses a map file specified with g_mapfile.
– added new gamemode g_GameMode 4 is the new one4all gametype.
– added g_MaxTurrets so that server admins can set the maximum allowed turrets on ctf games (default is now 3 – was 5)
– Fixes to various config files
– Fixed arenas.txt so that maps show up correctly on offline menus.
– Added in g_ReverseCTF cvar if enabled in capture the flag games, you spawn in the enemy base, which makes for interesting gameplay
– Battlesuite power up now fully protects you
– Turrets can no longer go on a killing spree
– new cvars for Guass rifle jumping in instagib mode (Not working yet)
If set to 1 allows you to rocket jump with the Guass Rifle in instagib mode
if g_GuassJump is set to 1, this will effect how high you can jump.
if g_GuassJump is set to 1, setting this to 0 will dis-allow self damage from the rifle jump.
Get it HERE