We are happy to announce a new development build of trepidation. Our test servers are currently running this development build. Here is what is new.
Download it now (147mb)
NEW AND NOTABLE:
- Now Compatible with maps for Star Trek Elite Force and Quake 3.
- New Map, station144 By Gigon
- New Gametypes modes, One4All, Reverse CTF.
- Updated weapons.
- Working Bots
- Build Gun Turrets to defend your flag.
- Random Map Rotations
- Lots of bugfixes
- Lots of Missing Sounds or misnamed sounds fixed or created.
Detailed Trepidation Changelog – Most Recent Changes First
– New map by gigon station144
– Star Trek Voyager Elite Force Maps now work and spawn items! Some may be missing textures from
the original game though.
– Fixed autochangemap bug.
– In arsenal when random weapon selection is active the devastator shows up less.
– Alt Shotgun is now pdg
– Gata Gun Alt Now Fires straight and doesn’t bounce.
– Added some better random spread for gata gun primary.
– Fixed several missing sounds. still more to make
– Converted several wavs to ogg.
– Implemented g_autochangemap
– Implemented g_regenhealth/g_regenammo
– Fixed hangar19 screenshot
– fixed issue when no map was found on random rotation.
– Fixed missing taunt sounds on bots.
– Updated bot chat strings.
– I think I fixed the random map repeating bug
– Did some fine tuning to devastator for weapon balance.
– Did some fine tuning to flame thrower for weapon balance.
– Fixed bots, there are more bots available for matches.
– fixed bot chatting on single player.
– Implemented Multijumping controlled by the g_MuliJumps cvar (Not working)
– Added new single player menu.
– LFO Rifle can penetrate battlesuite at half damage. (This may change in the future)
– decreased accuracy of alt singularity cannon.
– added g_StartRandom so that the server will pick the set of weapons on arsenal randomly.
– added g_randommap for randomized map rotations which uses a map file specified with g_mapfile.
– added new gamemode g_GameMode 4 is the new one4all gametype.
– added g_MaxTurrets so that server admins can set the maximum allowed turrets on ctf games
(default is now 3 – was 5)
– Fixes to various config files
– Fixed arenas.txt so that maps show up correctly on offline menus.
– Added in g_ReverseCTF cvar if enabled in capture the flag games, you spawn in the enemy base,
which makes for interesting gameplay
– Battlesuite power up now fully protects you
– Turrets can no longer go on a killing spree